“Your prospects are searching for your products and services online right now. But can they find you?”
This is how Webpresence started back in 2004, as a specialist SEO marketing agency. And how things have changed. Thankfully the ‘bad’ old days of spamming the search engines are over. No more unscrupulous webmasters using dodgy tactics, and winning from it. About time too!
Get Found On The Search Engines!
Your prospects buying research starts on the search engines. They know what they want and use specific keywords (search terms) to find it. If your company wants to be found you need to achieve high ranking positions in the search engine results for the keywords your prospects are using. This is exactly the service Webpresence offer!
Our 5 Step SEO Process;
- Keyword Research and Selection: We perform thorough keyword analysis to identify an effective keyword strategy
- On-Page SEO: We optimise all aspects of your website to deliver the best possible results
- Content Marketing: We create relevant 'shareable' content both on-site and off-site in order to earn natural backlinks, increase domain authority and improve search relevancy. As Matt Cutts says (Head of webpsam at Google) "Quality content is the key to Google rankings".
- Monitor and Adjust: We continually monitor your campaign and make the necessary adjustments for optimal results.
- Reporting: We report on the KPI’s that matter to you!
A successful SEO campaign is the perfect combination of all of the above, all working together, in addition to creating great content that you prospects want, and need.
Drawing on our vast SEO experience, Macclesfield based agency Webpresence
follow ethical best practices and adhere to the search engines strict guidelines
to deliver excellent long term results and a ROI on your SEO spend.
Have a Local Business? We also offer specialist local search engine optimisation services.